Okay, so it's time to bring some order to our lives. This is really just for me but I'm sharing anyway - maybe it can help you too :D
Let's make a schedule.
- Go to bed earlier! This has always been an issue with me. :)
- After the sun goes down, don't turn on bright lights so our puny human brains know it's going to be time to go to bed soon.
- Bedtime is listed at 10:00, but that doesn't necessarily mean sleeping at that time. It means no more playing, no more computer, no more cleaning. I'm done for the day - only relaxing things are allowed like taking a bath or reading an actual physical book.
- Hopefully I can start waking up before everyone else, but I'm not crossing my fingers on this one. With my "bedtime" being so early, I won't be suprised if the baby's bedtime will also be affected, which will of course affect his wake-up time. Hopefully he starts sleeping through the night on his own. Older kid does a good job with his sleeping for the most part. :D
- Start restricting my sink time on the internet. Facebook, Twitter, G+ are all going to get restricted... no more than an hour a day for all three? Not sure. That sounds like so much time. Maybe I should confine FB usage to the ipod and reduce the rest to half an hour? I don't know, this one is a toughie.
- Figure out how much time I would like to spend working. 2 hours a day isn't going to cut it. How do I want to organize it?
Here's some of what I have to get done:
- write blog posts
- comment on blogs
- blog maintenance etc
- make a whole NEW blog with EXCITING giveaways
- do all the stuff that that blog is associated with...
- list things for sale on ebay
- sell non-ebay items (too big etc) on craigslist or at a consignment store
- figure out some sort of craft to make things to sell, maybe
- take a bellydancing class or maybe kickboxing...
I know I'm forgetting things...